Our company offers customers a wide range of OCC Waste Paper, Corrugated Containers: Grade 11 (OCC), Double Sorted Corrugated: Grade 12 (DS OCC), Magazines: Grade 10 (OMG), Over-Issue News: Grade 9 (OI or OIN), and OCC 95 / 5. We also provide special product upon customer request. We have long-established relationships with global OCC (old corrugated cardboard) and fiber purchasers in a wide range of industrial operations.
We leverage our experience, versatility, and size to secure niche markets and competitive pricing for grocery chains, retail stores, manufacturers, assembly operations, and others with large volumes of OCC in their stream. Unlike smaller brokers and recyclers, Tradex Global Inc can store, process, and transport very high volumes of cardboard. The end result: We will increase the value you recover from your waste stream while assuring you transparent, detailed reports and timely shipments.
Different Types of Paper Waste:
OCC 11 - Grade 11 OCC
- Old corrugated containers 11 - Industries defines Corrugated Containers (Grade 11 OCC)
- These are corrugated papers having liners of either test liner,jute or kraft. Under this category of paper,the following characteristics are exibited.
- Prohibitive Materials:Not to exceed 5%
- Out throws: Should Not to exceed 5%
- Combined Out throws and Prohibitive's may not exceed 5%.
OCC 12 - Grade 12 (Double Sorted OCC)
- Sorted to be free of box board, off-shore corrugated, plastic, and wax.
- Trash/Prohibitive Materials : 0%
- Out throws plus prohibitive : not exceed 5%
- Moisture content : not exceed 5%
- Bales sizes in (cm) stands at 115(Width)/ Height(115) and Length( 200).
- 25 Bales per Container.
Difference Between OCC Grade 11 and 12
There are certain distinct differences between the OCC 11 waste paper specification and OCC 12 waste paper specification. The OCC 11, also referred to as Grade 11 OCC mainly includes corrugated containers used for paper recycling. They usually have kraft, jute or test liners and are sold in the same manner. The OCC 12 waste paper specification is also often referred to as DS OCC or Double Sorted Corrugated category. This specific classification consists of different types of double corrugated containers that are generated from the supermarkets as well as commercial and industrial facilities. These double corrugated containers also have liners of jute, test liner and/or kraft. The materials are specially sorted in order to make sure that they are free of boxboard and off-shore corrugated materials, wax and plastic. In case of OCC grade 12 materials, the total out-throws do not exceed 2%.The prohibitive materials for this category do not exceed half of 1%.
ONP / OINP - Old News Papers
- Old New Paper waste, Waste paper, Over Issue News Paper.
- Mills use newspapers, a lower grade paper, to make more newsprint, tissue and other products.
- Prohibitive Materials may not exceed 2%
- Out throws plus prohibitive's may not exceed 4%
- Other acceptable papers may not exceed 30%
Residential Mixed Paper, Soft Mixed Paper & Hard Mixed Paper
- Residential Mixed Paper: Consists of a mixture of various qualities of paper not limited as to type of fiber content, normally generated from residential, multi-material collection programs. Prohibitive Materials may not exceed 2%. Outthrows plus prohibitives may not exceed 5%.
- Soft Mixed Paper: Consists of a clean, sorted mixture of various qualities of paper not limited as to type of fiber content. Prohibitive Materials may not exceed 1%. Outthrows plus prohibitives may not exceed 5%.
- Hard Mixed Paper: Consists of a clean, sorted mixture of various qualities of paper containing less than 10% groundwood content. Prohibitive Materials may not exceed 1/2 of 1%. Outthrows plus prohibitives may not exceed 3%